Carol Wills, Elaine Jones
- Title: Training Module 4: Enhancing Financial and Business Management Skills
- Resource Title: Training Module 4: Enhancing Financial and Business Management Skills
This module focuses on enhancing financial and business management skills of workers, both cooperatively and individually, and has four main objectives:
- To help the members of the womens' groups understand the importance of managing their money and understand how to gain access to financial resources.
- To help the members of the womens' groups to understand how to keep good records.
- To improve business sense in the activities of the womens' groups.
- To help the members of the women groups to appreciate how to run their meetings and which records to keep for the meetings.
Related Blog Posts
Visit the WIEGO Blog
Building Connections During the Pandemic: The Role of Community Action Groups in Addressing Hunger and Relief
Roshini Diwakar, Mahila Housing Sewa Trust