Carol Wills, Elaine Jones
- Title: Training Module 6: Quality Management Systems
- Resource Title: Training Module 6: Quality Management Systems
This module focuses on understanding quality assurance, management, and product standards, and has four main objectives:
- To create understanding of the importance of quality and how it may be improved.
- To create understanding of the meaning and importance of quality management and its core elements and how to introduce a simple QMS into a group or small business.
- To familiarize participants with the concept of quality assurance and tools available to help improve the quality of products.
- To teach participants how to carry out SWOT analysis and to develop an action plan to address any weaknesses in and threats to their group/ business in relation to quality management.
Related Blog Posts
Visit the WIEGO Blog
Annie Devenish, Laura Alfers
Teresa Marchiori, Olga Abizaid
Jenna Harvey, Ana Carolina Ogando