Carol Wills, Elaine Jones
- Title: Training Module 2: Understanding Women's Economic and Social Contribution to Effective Poverty Reduction
- Resource Title: Training Module 2: Understanding Women's Economic and Social Contribution to Effective Poverty Reduction
This module focuses on women's economic and social contribution with regards to poverty reduction, and has four main objectives:
- To raise awareness and understanding of the reasons why women and girls are most affected by poverty and the value of women’s productive and reproductive role in poverty reduction.
- To raise awareness and understanding of women’s constitutional and human rights.
- To create awareness and understanding of why the realization of women’s rights and access to assets reduces poverty.
- To create awareness and understanding of how group savings and loans can contribute to poverty reduction.’
Related Blog Posts
Visit the WIEGO Blog
Florian Juergens-Grant, Laura Alfers
Marty Alter Chen
Avi Majithia, Shalini Sinha, Malavika Narayan