Carol Wills, Elaine Jones
- Title: Training Module 2: Understanding Women's Economic and Social Contribution to Effective Poverty Reduction
- Resource Title: Training Module 2: Understanding Women's Economic and Social Contribution to Effective Poverty Reduction
This module focuses on women's economic and social contribution with regards to poverty reduction, and has four main objectives:
- To raise awareness and understanding of the reasons why women and girls are most affected by poverty and the value of women’s productive and reproductive role in poverty reduction.
- To raise awareness and understanding of women’s constitutional and human rights.
- To create awareness and understanding of why the realization of women’s rights and access to assets reduces poverty.
- To create awareness and understanding of how group savings and loans can contribute to poverty reduction.’
Related Blog Posts
Visit the WIEGO Blog
Annie Devenish, Laura Alfers
Teresa Marchiori, Olga Abizaid
Jenna Harvey, Ana Carolina Ogando